What can this type of drawing be called in proper English? Is it a headfooting?

In Sweden we call it huvudfoting.

@JohanEmpa In German this is called a "Kopffüßler" (free translated: head footy). A cephalopod is a "Kopffüßer" without a "l".


Thanks :-)
It seems like Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Norway have exactly that type of word.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Welcome to mastodon.green This server is for people in Europe, but you can connect with friends on any Mastodon server in the world.