1. the farm is local, and small. We can talk to them any time. They are very transparent about their practices and cow care.
2. they farm consciously and sustainably. Unlike commercial dairy farms, they keep calves with cows until the calves are weaned.
3. support of local, small farmers build resiliency in our local community.
4. the milk comes in glass jars that are returned each week - no waste there.
5. I make my own yogurt culture, no purchases necessary.
Welcome to mastodon.green This server is for people in Europe, but you can connect with friends on any Mastodon server in the world.