"A building relying on tensioned ropes and watertight membranes to create habitable volumes is called a 'tent'".

And here I am looking for a good term for the wooden lattice framed / dyneema lashed / ETFE cushioned greenhouse-like insulated outer shell of my dream home...

It - too - is simply a tent.

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation is a community for anyone living in the European Union. This server is operated by Albin Social.